1-513-651-5679 [email protected]


student visa

apply_online contact_us

This school is authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students.

If you enter the United States on a non-immigrant visa, such as a B1/B2, L1/L2, J1 and others, you can study either as a full-time or a part-time student at Conversa.  To see if your visa allows you to study at Conversa, please contact us.

If your main purpose to come to the United States is to study, you should apply for student visa.  To apply for a F-1 non-immigrant student visa you need an I-20 form.  With a student visa you must study full-time in Conversa’s Intensive or Semi-Intensive English Program.  You should apply 2 months before you plan to start your classes. This will give you enough time to receive your I-20, process your student visa, and make travel arrangements. If you do not need a visa, you can register the week before classes begin. Come to Conversa Language Center the week before classes start for orientation and testing. The following documents are necessary when applying for an I-20 form to study at Conversa Language Center. Original copies are required when you apply for the visa at the US Embassy or Consulate.

  • Online Application Form
  • $100.00 Application Fee
  • Proof of financesThis should be a bank statement or letter from your company or government scholarship to cover the amount of $2000/month for your classes and living expenses.
  • Affidavit for Room and Board – This is necessary only if you will be living with someone in Cincinnati for free. Notarization is required. If you will pay for your apartment or with a Conversa Host family or stay at the Conversa House, you do not need to send us this form.
  • School Transfer Form This is for transfer students only. Sign the top and give the form to your current school. Your current school should fill out the bottom half and fax or email it to Conversa.

You can send your application by email to [email protected] or by fax to 513-665-3792.

When you apply for your student visa, convince the U.S. Embassy that you will return to your country after you finish studying. If they think you will remain illegally, they will deny you the visa even though you have an I-20 from us. Bring evidence that you have reason to return. For example, you have a good job, that you will continue studying at your university, or you own a house or property. Bring all the financial documents showing you can pay for your classes here. If you have been to the US or Europe and returned, bring evidence of that also.

For information from the US Government about student visas: http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/study-exchange.html

To apply, please use Conversa’s online application for students needing a F-1 student visa , or use Conversa’s regular online application if you do not need a visa. Later you can send the other forms.

Social Media Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com