Reading & Writing Class
Improve your Reading & Writing Skills
Writing in American English is difficult because academic and business writing is much different in the United States. Our teachers will help you learn to write paragraphs, essays, research papers, etc. With class sizes averaging 5 students, your teacher will help you individually. Reading topics help you with the writing assignments and exercises. A new session starts every month and lasts 4 weeks with 6 hours of instruction every week.
This class is designed to improve students’ ability to read and write in English. The course focuses on the development of critical thinking and academic skills related to reading and writing. The class introduces a variety of sources from different genres that the students will work with to improve their skills and expand their vocabulary.
- Monday to Thursday, 12:40 pm – 1:55 pm
- Friday 9 to 10:30 am
- Learn to create an outline to help write with proper sentences and paragraphs
- Practice proofreading your own writing to improve style
- Increase your reading comprehension skills for better understanding and speed
- See Conversa’s Schedule for more information on class times
To learn more about learning English in Cincinnati, click here. To apply, please use Conversa’s online application for students needing a F-1 student visa , or use Conversa’s regular online application if you do not need a visa.