Learn English at Conversa Language Center
Learn English fast in a small group classes (5 students on average). Speak English with your friendly teachers and classmates. Practice English with other students during our activities and field trips. Our student lounge has a dining area with TV and games. Conversa is located in the center of Cincinnati, Ohio, a vibrant American city of 2 million people. Practice speaking English in restaurants, shopping centers, sporting events, festivals and many more exciting places!
Let’s get started!
Contact us now!
Intensive English Program
- 24 hours of English classes per week
- 4 classes: Integrated English Skills or TOEFL & IELTS Test Preparation, Reading & Writing and Conversation & Pronunciation,
Conversa’s Semi-Intensive English Program:
- 20 hours of English classes per week
- 2 classes: Integrated English Skills or TOEFL & IELTS Test Preparation, Reading & Writing
Conversa’s Express English Program:
- 6 hours of English classes per week
- Same material as our Integrated English class, but more concentrated
- Each unit is one topic/theme combining grammar, reading, writing, pronunciation, and conversation.
- Learn more English vocabulary, reinforced through interactive lessons
- Classes are 12 to 3 pm OR 3 to 6 pm on Tuesdays and Thursday
Conversa Language Center is in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States, a fun and exciting city of over 2 million people! To learn more about learning English in Cincinnati, click here.
Single Class Descriptions
Integrated English Skills (14 hours/week) Learn English fast:
- Study American English to improve your everyday conversation
- Each unit combines grammar, reading, writing, pronunciation, and conversation.
- Learn more English vocabulary, with interactive lessons and student presentations.
Conversation & Pronunciation Class (4 hours/week) Improve your pronunciation and how to easily have a conversations in English:
- Topics using everyday English language, and academic and business topics.
- Learn English sounds, stress, rhythm, and intonation
Standardized English Test Preparation Class (14 hours/week) You will learn test-taking skills for the TOEFL & IELTS and other tests like the TOEIC and Pearson Versant. In this class you will:
- Take placement and practice tests for the TOEFL and IELTS tests.
- Improve your Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking skills so you can pass the tests.
Reading & Writing Class (6 hours/week)
- Build reading skills for newspapers, magazines, business, university courses and TOEFL/IELTS tests.
- Learn writing skills needed to succeed at universities in the United States or in business.