Integrated English Classes
Learn Conversation, Reading, Listening and Writing Skills plus Grammar
This class has everything you need to improve your English. Each week covers a different topic. Each day teaches a different skill. In small classes, you will learn and practice these skills with your teacher and classmates. 14 hours of class time per week. A new session starts every month and lasts 4 weeks.
This class improves students’ ability to communicate naturally and effectively by developing and advancing reading, speaking, writing, listening skills and grammar. Units are taught in order since grammar and vocabulary taught in earlier lessons will be reviewed and applied in later units. This process of building and repeating structures and vocabulary builds a strong command of the language.
- Study Monday to Thursday, 9 am – 12 pm, Test Friday 11 am to 12:30 pm for a total of 14 hours per week. This course is 4 weeks.
- Monday & Tuesday lessons cover new Grammar, introduces new vocabulary in listening and speaking exercises.
- Wednesday’s lesson re-enforces the grammar you learned with speaking strategies.
- Thursday’s lesson improve your reading and writing skills using the new grammar and vocabulary.
- See Conversa’s Schedule for more information on class times.
Touchstone, published by Cambridge University Press
- Focuses on American English to improve your everyday conversation.
- Each unit (one unit per week) is about one topic/theme combining grammar, reading, writing, pronunciation and conversation.
- Learn more English vocabulary, reinforced through interactive lessons and student presentations.
- Uses a corpus based vocabulary. This uses the most commonly use words from popular newspapers, magazines, TV and movies, academic and business topics too.
Price for 4 week class
- $725 for classes
- $40 academic fees: includes computer lab, book rental, writing materials, wifi.
- $50 book deposit per book
Conversa Language Center is in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States, a fun and exciting city of over 2 million people! Learn more about learning English in Cincinnati. To apply, please use Conversa’s online application for students needing a F-1 student visa , or use Conversa’s regular online application if you do not need a visa.
Partner Universities – No TOEFL Needed
If you have trouble passing the TOEFL test, we can help. Conversa has agreements with Universities who accept Conversa graduates without a TOEFL score. Please see our list of Universities for more information.