Living in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Cincinnati, Ohio: Study English, Live in the United States
Want to learn at an English school in a big city in the United States? Conversa Language Center is in the center of Cincinnati, Ohio, a city of 2 million people. There are many things to do in Cincinnati, Ohio: concerts, delicious food, Kings Island Amusement Park (one of the largest amusement and water parks in the United States), the world-class Cincinnati Zoo, professional sports like the Cincinnati Bengals football team, Cincinnati Reds baseball team, the FC Cincinnati soccer team, shopping, dancing and much more! Conversa is only 800 meters from the beautiful Ohio River and the Cincinnati Reds’ ballpark. Cincinnati, Ohio, also has the nicest people in America – it is easy to improve your English conversation when the people in Cincinnati are so friendly and helpful! Also, Conversa is located near the hub of Cincinnati’s Metro Bus system, so you don’t even need a car!
• CincinnatiUSA.com lists all the events and fun things to do. There is music, food, parks and many young people living next to Conversa in the Over the Rhine area. These are great opportunities to learn and practice English speaking and grammar in America.
To apply, please use Conversa’s online application for students needing a F-1 student visa , or use Conversa’s regular online application if you do not need a visa.
International Student Housing
Practice English conversation and study together with other international students at home! The International Student Houses have communal-style living just a short bus ride to Conversa. Here is some information on the International Student Houses:
• Study English language and live with other Conversa students, international university students, and/or American students.
• Shared and private rooms are available.
• Students work together and plan fun activities to do in Cincinnati, and much more.
• Located very close to the University of Cincinnati, as well as a movie theater, shops, cafés, restaurants and more!
• Cook meals in a fully-furnished kitchen – there is a supermarket near the house!
Apply for International Student Housing by sending us an email. Click for an application and more price information.
Renting an Apartment
There are many apartments within walking distance or a short bus ride of the school. Conversa will help you find and choose an apartment. The minimum stay for an apartment in Cincinnati is 3 months.
For information on apartments, host families and roommates in Cincinnati, download .